Tata Hispano Motors Carrocera, S.A., based in Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain, is one of the largest manufacturers of bus and coach cabins in Europe. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the India-based Tata Motors. Tata Motors acquired control of the company in 2005, after purchasing a 21% stake in the company. In 2009, it acquired the remaining 79% from Investalia SA. Apart from their main plant in Zaragoza, Hispano has a second one in Casablanca, Morocco; combined, they have a production capacity of 2,000 units in a year. Hispano bodied buses are built by TATA Motors in India at ACGL plant in Goa. The bus is called Tata Divo.